As part of the government’s energy whitepaper, decarbonising the supply chain for everyday goods and logistics was a key priority. In this session leading logistics companies and fleet operators will come together to talk about the solutions to decarbonise one of the key contributors to carbon emissions.
- Transform ‘last-mile’ deliveries - developing an integrated, clean, and sustainable delivery system
- Understanding what the 2030 phaseout date of ICE vehicles means for fleets
- Navigating the roadblocks that prevent fleet operators from electrifying their vehicles and the long-term implications
- Address challenges of getting the network connections you need, and how batteries and solar panels can help address power demands
- Optimise logistics efficiency and explore innovative digitally enabled solutions, data sharing and collaborative platforms
- Are there any alternative financing arrangements that might come from the transition to EV that help to accelerate the rollout of their fleet electrification, or increase purchasing power